Psychotherapy, Sex Therapy, and Imago Relationship Relationship Therapy, Working with Individuals, Couples, Adolescents and Families.
I am a Certified Imago Relationship Therapist and Sex Therapist who has been working as a Psychotherapist for over 25 years. I have worked with people from the ages of 9 – 90. I enjoy helping people develop their personal journey toward growth and fulfillment, and I look forward to discussing with you the practical ways you can make the changes you want in your life.
I believed therapy is a challenging process that can require a lot of time and effort. It is my responsibility to make sure that my clients are engaging fully in the process they have initiated and that they feel progress is being made. My twenty-five years of experience and on-going professional development give me an abundance of effective tools and approaches that I tailor to fit the needs and personalities of my clients. With me, no two people get the same therapeutic experience.
Throughout my years of training and working as a Psychotherapist, I have come to believe that the keys to good psychotherapy are: honesty, open-mindedness, respectful listening, and unique approaches to every need. I value warmth, a sense of humour, courage and, of course, the strictest standards of confidentiality.
I am available to work with you in person, or across Canada through Doxy (secure form of videoconferencing) or telephone. After working for over 25 years as a Psychotherapist in Toronto, I now live in Winnipeg. I come to Toronto to work at the Talk Touch Move office three days every month, and I work in Winnipeg the remainder of the month, seeing Toronto clients by phone or Doxy as needed.
- Over 25-years of experience working with adolescents, individual adults and couples
- Registered Psychotherapist with College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario (CRPO)
- Board Member, Ontario Society of Psychotherapists (OSP)
- Chair of Ethics, Ontario Society of Psychotherapists (OSP)
- Imago International: Certified Imago Relationship Therapist
- Intensive Sex Therapy Training, University of Guelph
- EFT (Emotion Focused Therapy) Training
Please visit my website for more information about me and how I work.